Monday, August 17, 2009

Awake at 3:45



Some nights..i just can't sleep. So even though I already posted a blog today..I'll just share a few more thoughts and pictures before I fall asleep.

I tried creating a song with Garage Band just a few moments ago. For the most part it was easy to understand but I still have a lot to learn. I had a lot of great background stuff but I wanted to add in a violin solo and didn't really know how to go about doing that when I don't play violin. I was pretty sure they had them on garage band...i just don't know how to access it. Once i'm done with the song I'll attempt to put it up here.

Tomorrow I'm going waterskiing/tubing/wakeboarding with a guy from our ward. Should be exciting. It definitely fits in with the squeeze-in-all-fun-before-i-leave plan. I've been waterskiing/tubing tons of times before and its something I enjoy a lot. I doubt it will live up to its full fun potential though because I can't fall asleep! BTW..the flowers I'm posting pictures of are all ones I found in my grandma's garden while I was out there in May. She has lots and lots of beautiful flowers..I couldn't help but take a few pictures. I wonder if any of them will still be alive when I get out there in a few days.
Speaking of pictures, I'm trying to take lots more than usual in these last few days before I'm off. So far since I set that goal i've been pretty pathetic, but hopefully I'll step it up tomorrow on the boat, tuesday when i go on a bike ride, and wednesday when I babysit the Semlers for the last time. I mean, its my last chance to take these pictures! You'd think i'd be more motivated. I know for sure that I'll be taking lots during the foundations of leadership conference as well as freshman orientation at BYU.

Well...pointless ramblings or not, I believe this blog entry has done its job. Its now 4:00 a.m. and I'm going to sleep. Until next time:)

No comments:

Post a Comment