Friday, September 4, 2009

ninenineohnine

I've had an awesome at school for the past week and a half! So far its been crazy..but great. I honestly find my classes interesting and think that I can handle the amount of work it will take to do well. Also, I just love being here. The campus is beautiful and I love the social atmosphere and how friendly everyone is. I'm getting to know my way around pretty well, although something pretty funny happened the other day in regards to that. I was walking out of my biology class and exited the building through what I thought was the right door. I just kind of kept walking, assuming I'd eventually find something I recognized. I was probably wandering for about 4 or 5 minutes when a guy stepped up beside me and said, "you don't have any idea where you're going do you?". A little embarrassed, I admitted that I was a little lost and asked if he could point out which direction i should head to get to the wilkinson center. (student center building) To my surprise, he just laughed and said "don't ask me..I was following you!"

I thought it was pretty funny :) We found our way just a minute or two later but it just goes to show how big and confusing the BYU campus can seem to a newbie like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment